NEBOSH International General Certificate & NEBOSH Certifications
International recognized Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Training, and Professional Certifications
NEBOSH IGC Course Specifications. The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), a UK-based organization founded in 1979, provides a wide range of academic activities, with the NEBOSH IGC being the most coveted and appreciated by many individuals and HSE professionals
Assessment Type Assessment Time
Question Papers (IGC 1) 2 hours
Practical Assessment (IGC 2) 3 hours
ABOUT THE NEBOSH COURSE :-
A globally recognized health and safety certification, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is designed for organizations or individuals that respect international standards for health, safety, and the environment. The rules of practice from the International Labour Organization (ILO) are the main topic of this course. Delegates who successfully complete the certificate can apply for membership with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and/or International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as the qualification better satisfy the academic requirements for Associate membership (AIIRSM) and Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of the IIRSM and the IOSH, in both. Read more….
Unit IG 1: Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety.
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like.
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes.
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring.
Unit IG 2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health.
- Musculoskeletal health.
- Chemical and biological agents.
- General workplace issues.
- Work equipment.
QUALIFICATION KEY FEATURES :
- A two-hour written exam has been used to credit Unit IG1.
- A three-hour practical examination in your workplace is how Unit IG2 is credited (or another suitable workplace).