SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
SIX SIGMA LEAN BLACK BELT
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
With a stronger emphasis on the practical application of these tools and techniques in the organization, the Six Sigma Green Belt course aims to give students an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the finished product.
- Again, for objective of continuous improvement, this training is intended for people and organizations that need a standardized approach to issue resolution. The people in this category would be working executives, senior management, team leaders, supervisors, associates, quality assurance engineers, project managers, software professionals, practitioners, quality assurance team members, and working supervisors who will spend some of their time applying the DMAIC tools to their primary areas of responsibility.
- future managers seeking Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Management and engineering students who want to develop their creativity and employability
- Project Management Professionals (PMP) who desire to grasp the subtleties of the Quality paradigm in order to obtain PMI PDUs
- Any additional professionals who are engaged in process improvement strategies through study, invention, or consultancy.
- Online un-proctored exam
- Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
- Plan and execute six sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a six-sigma project team.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem-solving skills.
- The purpose of this course is to acquaint participants with the Six Sigma methodology’s tools, approaches, benefits, and drawbacks.
- Participants will have the information necessary to assist their companies embrace the Six Sigma technique and enhance their manufacturing processes.
- In order to address simulated problems, participants are guided through simulated case scenarios using Six Sigma principles.
- Participants are knowledgeable about and are able to foresee problems associated with the actual use of Six Sigma
- With the right tools, participants can confront, handle, and take charge of production difficulties in their organizations.
- Superior problem-solving abilities will be acquired by participants, which they may use right away on projects in the reality.
- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalisation of six sigma concepts and principles.
- Work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises that demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant six sigma tools and techniques.
- A central case-study integrated with all the six sigma concepts that make the participants work through an entire six sigma project.
- Learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software for which online training is provided free for classroom participants.
- Case study
- Role play documents
- Gifts and supplies
- PMI approved PDUs
- Six Sigma Green Belt Online course covering comprehensive six sigma concepts
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate after completing the online course and exam
- Course Duration: 180 Days
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions
- 120 Minutes Duration
- Proctored Online Exam
- One Mark Awarded for Every Right Answer
- No Negative Marks for Wrong Answers
- E – Certificate