IOSH Level 6 Diploma in OSH Leadership and Management
Created for a new generation of occupational safety and health( OSH) professionals who want to take the lead in enabling business change and bringing about positive changes in the factory. Through the IOSH Level 6 Diploma, aspiring leaders may acquire a business-concentrated appreciation of how OSH smart practices, when integrated throughout an association, can bring business benefits, wherever its operations are around the world.
What is the IOSH Level 6 Diploma in OSH Leadership and Management?
Who should study the IOSH Level 6 Diploma in OSH Leadership and Management?
ELIGIBLE TO STUDY FOR THIS QUALIFICATION
➢ Level 3 OSH qualification, or
➢ Minimum of two years applicative OSH experience.
IOSH AO LEVEL 6 DIPLOMA UNITS
This Diploma consists of 3 units.
➢ L6 D01: ADVANCED OSH MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES IN ORGANISATIONS
➢ L6 D02: OSH INTEGRATION WITHIN AN ORGANISATION
➢ L6 D03: LEADING AND INFLUENCING IN OSH
IOSH Level 6 Benefits
Comprehensive Leadership Training:
The diploma delves into advanced leadership and management principles specifically tailored to the field of occupational safety and health. Participants gain insights into strategic decision-making, effective communication, and leadership best practices.
As an IOSH qualification, the Level 6 Diploma enjoys global recognition, enhancing the credibility and marketability of professionals holding this qualification. It is acknowledged by employers and industries worldwide as a symbol of excellence in OSH leadership. Read more…
Develop your Career
- This qualification is for ambitious OSH professionals, who have or aspire to have a responsibility in their organization for managing OSH policy, procedures, and practice, describing to, or as, a member of the senior leadership team.
- Going completion meets the academic conditions for IOSH Certified membership( CertIOSH ) and Technical membership( TechIOSH).
IOSH competency framework
To be awarded the IOSH Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health Leadership and Management, learners are needed to complete three mandatory units that concentrate on the IOSH competency framework.
How is the qualification structured?
1. Advanced OSH management principles in organizations
Enabling learners to demonstrate an advanced understanding of OSH legal fabrics and management principles, drawing from the Technical competencies, and assessing the capability to apply, develop, and estimate different management approaches in the environment of an organization.
2. OSH integration within an organization
Enabling learners to critically estimate OSH performance within an organization and demonstrate a wide appreciation of how internal and external factors can impact OSH decision-making, drawing from the Technical areas of accomplishment and sustainability along with Core business competencies.
3. Leading and influencing in OSH
Enabling learners to demonstrate understanding and operation of leadership skills that equip them to impact, challenge, and drive change within OSH in an organization, drawing from the Behavioural and Core competencies in the environment of OSH. For more information Click here…
MODE OF STUDY
➢ Blended or Virtual education, Workshops/ Case studies, Tutorial sessions.
TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME
It takes 380 hours to complete, including 155 hours of guided knowledge.
WHY CHOOSE THE M2Y STUDY CENTRE?
- This diploma develops your experience and knowledge against the IOSH faculty frame. Like Preparation of Reports, PowerPoint donations, and Q&A Sessions.
- Your assignments, case studies, and factory assessments are predicated on real-life health and safety complaints. You are assessed as you learn.
- This is different from other occupational health and safety qualifications which apply written examinations to test your understanding of theoretical generalities.